You can read more about cookies and its utilities at www.aboutcookies.org.
The Cookies we use are
User "Autentication" cookies for private zone users
User security Cookies
How manage cookies in your computer:
If you want to let us install cookies, please followthe instructions.
1. Open Chrome, click on 'tools' and then select 'optionss'.
2. Select 'privacy'.
3. Select 'let cookies administration'.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Open Explorer, click on 'tools' and then click on 'options'.
2. Check 'Privacy' making sure is configured in security level medium or lower.
3. If Internet security configuration is not medium cookies will be blocked.
1. Open Firefox, click on 'tools' and select 'options'.
2. Click on Privacy icon
3. Click on cookies, and select: 'let cookies installation'.
1. Open Safari, click on 'tools' and select'options'.
2. Go to 'Security' and check the option'Block access to cookies' is on or off.
3. Click on 'save'.
Cookies instalation on Mac
Safari en OSX
1. Open Safari and select 'Preferences' on the navigation bar.
2.Click on 'Security' and then go to 'accept cookies'
3. Select the option: 'Only from this site'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 en OSX
1. Open 'Explorer' and select 'Preferences' on the navigation bar.
2. Scroll till you see 'Cookies' just below received files.
3. Click 'Never ask again'.
1. Open 'Opera' and select 'Menu' and 'Settings' on the navigation bar.
2. Select 'Preferences' and click on 'Advanced'.
3. Click 'Accept cookies'
Mozilla and Netscape in OSX
1. Open 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' and go to 'Preferences'
2. Scroll down till tou see 'Cookies' just below 'Privacy and Security'.
3. Click the option 'Let cookies only from this site '